Robo-Pong 1040+ Ping-Pong Robot - Free Shipping
1040+ Robo-Pong®s Have Arrived... Purchase A Robot With Affirm, Units Are In Stock Now & Ready Ship! Start Playing Ping-Pong® With Robo-Pong® Anytime!
Have you been joining in on the weekly table tennis league at your local club and want to become more competitive? Table Tennis robot training with the Newgy 1040+ Robo-Pong can start you on the path to becoming the club champ!
The 1040+ is a great way to practice your table tennis game and take you to the next level, anytime you’re ready. With the 1040+, you get all the easy-to-use features of the 2040+ Robo-Pong, with a ball bucket and extender cage, instead of the recycling net system.
The 1040+ lets you control ball speed, ball frequency and full oscillation with controls that are simple enough for even the youngest table tennis player in your house. Don’t let the ease of use fool you though, the 1040+ Robo-Pong will still provide a fun challenge! Practice serves and lobs, underspin to combination spins and anything in-between with a quick adjustment of the robot head.
With the included ball bucket extender, your 1040+ Robo-Pong can hold approximately 200 balls and provide you with several minutes of non-stop training. The 1040+ also allows you to practice shots from multiple angles just by moving the robot around on or off your table.
Don’t want to compete? The 1040+ Robo-Pong is a great low-impact addition to your workout routine. The 1040+ will provide you with a full-body cardio workout that is not only challenging but also adds fun into your physical fitness program!
Whether practicing table tennis or adding to your fitness routine, the Newgy Robo-Pong 1040+ is there for you. Get in on the fun today!
- Identical in every way to the 2040+ Robo-Pong except it doesn't have the Recycling Net System.
- Controls for ball speed, frequency and oscillation
- Ball Bucket with Extender Cage holds approximately 200 balls for several minutes of non-stop play.
- Position the robot anywhere on top of table or mount it in our optional Robo-Caddy to get a variety of angles and trajectories. Retrieve stray balls quickly and easily with the optional Pong-Pal.
- Purchase the inexpensive Ball Catch Net separately for ball capture and manual recycling. Or later on, upgrade to full Eagle Eye capabilities with the Recycling Net Upgrade Kit.
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard ping-pong® tables and conversion top game tables, and is easy to set-up, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- 1-year limited warranty. Robots sold from US include 30-day money back guarantee & 5-year service policy.
Ball thrower with oscillation • Analog Control Box • Transformer • Pong Pal (US Only) • 48 Orange 40+ mm Robo-Balls (US Only) • Quick Start Guide • Warranty/Tell A Friend Form