Mon-Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm CT
1044 Avondale Rd.
Hendersonville, TN 37075 USA
The Robo-Pong 1055 is more accurate, more reliable and faster than its predecessor, the Robo-Pong 1050. The Robo-Pong 1055 includes new electronics, new firmware and software, and was designed and engineered in the USA and built with USA sourced components.Features and Benefits:
- Identical in every way to the Robo-Pong 2055 except it has a Ball Bucket with Extender Cage instead of a Recycling Net System.
- Digital accuracy for ball speed, placement and frequency.
- Selectable randomization controls create a more unpredictable robot.
- Comes with 64 pre-programmed drills for various playing levels. Train strokes, footwork, transitions and other skills.
- Optional advanced use: Included RP.2.PC software to create, save and share custom drills by USB connectivity to a PC. (PC not required for regular operation)
- User-friendly digital control panel in 6 languages.
- Ball Bucket with Extender Cage holds approximately 200 balls for several minutes of non-stop play.
- Position the robot anywhere on top of table or mount it in our optional Robo-Caddy to get a variety of angles and trajectories.
- Purchase the inexpensive Versa-Net separately for ball capture and manual recycling. Or later on, upgrade to full 2055 capabilities with the Recycling Net Upgrade Kit.
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Available shot selection: Push, chop, serve, counter, lob, fast loop
- Manual Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard table tennis tables, and is quick and easy to setup, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- Limed 1-year limited warranty; 5-year service policy; 30-day money back guarantee.
Included with your Robo-Pong 1055:
- Ball thrower with oscillation
- Digital Control Box
- Pong Pal (US Only)
- 48 Orange 40+ mm Robo-Balls (US Only)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty/Tell A Friend Form