Mon-Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm CT
1044 Avondale Rd.
Hendersonville, TN 37075 USA
Robo-Pong 2055, the Modern Classic, is more accurate, more reliable and faster than its predecessor, the Robo-Pong 2050. The Robo-Pong 2055 includes new electronics, new firmware and software, and was designed and engineered in the USA and built with USA sourced components.Features and Benefits:
- Digital Accuracy for ball speed, placement and frequency
- Selectable randomization controls create a more unpredictable robot
- Comes with 64 pre-programmed drills for various playing levels. Train strokes, footwork, transitions and other skills.
- Optional advanced use: Included RP.2.PC software to create, save and share custom drills by USB connectivity to a PC. (PC not required for regular operation)
- User-friendly digital control panel in 6 languages.
- Recycling Net System to capture your returns and recycle the balls for non-stop action
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Available shot selection: Push, chop, serve, counter, lob, fast loop
- Manual Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard table tennis tables, and is quick and easy to setup, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- Limed 1-year limited warranty; 5-year service policy; 30-day money back guarantee.
Included with your Robo-Pong 2055:
- Ball thrower with oscillation
- Recycling Net System
- Digital Control Box
- Rubber Tips Packet
- Plastic Clips
- Pong Pal (US Only)
- 48 Orange 40+ mm Robo-Balls (US Only)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty/Tell A Friend Form