Mon-Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm CT
1044 Avondale Rd.
Hendersonville, TN 37075 USA
Think you know everything there is to know about Table Tennis? Test your knowledge here!
1. When did table tennis become an Olympic Sport?________
a. 1988 b. 1996 c. 2012
2. According to the International Olympic Committee, table tennis is now the _______ sport in the world, based on total tournament players.
a. #1 b. #2 c.#3
3. Spin is the main factor that distinguishes recreational ping pong from professional table tennis. The ball can spin up to__________ rotations per minute.
a. 78 b. 780 c. 7800
4. How many Colleges in the US are now offering scholarships for table tennis? _________
a. 0 b. 3 c. 6
5. How many calories per hour can a professional player burn in 1 hour of intense table tennis training? ______ (hint, it is equal to running 10 miles)
a. 100 calories b. 500 calories c. 1000 calories
6. Which company has produced the world’s most reliable table tennis robot?_________
a. Nike b. Newgy c. New Balance
7. The world’s top players can earn over __________ dollars per year from table tennis sponsorship, leagues, and tournaments.
a. 100,000 b. 1 million c. 10 million
8. Professional players usually replace their table tennis rubber _________.
a. Every hour b. Every week c. Every month
9. If the ball strikes the net on the serve and passes over the net, it is called a ___________ serve.
a. Net b. Let c. Do-over
10. A rule in table tennis called ________ limits the total time that a match can last. If one game lasts more than 10 minutes, starting the next game, the rallies will be limited to 10 hits each.
a. over-time b. the ironman c. expedite
1a, 2a, 3c, 4b, 5c, 6b, 7b, 8b, 9b, 10c