Mon-Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm CT
1044 Avondale Rd.
Hendersonville, TN 37075 USA
Here are some of the features that I really appreciate about the 2050:
1. The setup for my robot only takes one minute. It is always ready for a quick training session at any time of the day or night.
2. It has 64 pre-programmed drills. I can use my time well and immediately jump into an intense practice session without needing to program my drills.
3. It has human-like variation. Unlike other machines, this robot can serve and shoot balls with speed, depth, and timing variation to keep me adjusting for every hit.
4. It has drills that are structured exactly like a game. It can serve with variation, then give me a short rally followed by a break. I no longer have the monotony of the same ball coming thousands of times. I have a real-game serve, a real-game rally, and a real-game break.
5. It has a timer that can be set for number of balls or numerical time. Using the timer, I can be disciplined into an intense training session and not worried about turning the robot off.
Overall, it is a great tool and training partner. I would highly suggest the Robo-Pong 2050 to any table tennis enthusiast wanting to get a great workout and take their game to the next level.